2. Your favorite Film this year: I am really ashamed to admit it but I barely was to the cinema this year and I probably missed out A LOT! Well, I guess I’d go for Tangled then. It was a cute cartoon and I really enjoyed it. As I try to recall what movie I watched this year at all – my mind is blank :P
3. Your favorite Book read this year: Dear John by Nicholas Sparks I believe. I’ve read most of his books but this one was just amazing. So beautiful and heartbreaking – the man’s a genus. And also Life’s That Way by Jim Beaver. It was one of a very few books that actually made me sob – usually I don’t do that :P
4. Your favorite Album or Song this year: I don’t usually go for albums so the song… does it have to be a 2010 song or just fave for this year? I’ll do both then. Fave overall in 2010 – Shattered by Trading Yesterday and fave released in 2010 – It is what it is by Lifehouse. Technically speaking, It is what it is could have taken both nominations but there’s just something about Shattered…
5. Your favorite TV Show this year: See question 1 :) LOL I totally can’t choose between them.
6. Your favorite LJ Community this year: Oh… I don’t think I have any. I follow a couple of SPN and TVD communities but if they weren’t there, I wouldn’t care much.
7. Your best new Fandom Discovery of the Year: Well, The Vampire Diaries I guess :)
8. Your biggest Fandom Disappointment of the Year: Bones probably. I used to love it a lot but they are making the Booth/Brennan story so ridiculous that I gradually lost my interest. I mean I love the general story I guess but there are small bits and pieces that made me almost forget about it lately.
9. Your TV Boyfriend of the year: Matt Davis without a doubt. I have such a huge crush on him it is not even funny! I have no idea why it is like that and why I fell for him in the first place but he’s so sweet and caring and crazy and weird and adorable, and he has such amazing sad eyes – I just can’t help it! Whoever is responsible for TVD casting – thank you so much!! I love this man to pieces. I know that it might not be healthy but I can’t help it LOL
10. Your TV Girlfriend of the year: Sara Canning. For one thing, she’s gorgeous. I am not going to say a word about her getting paid for making out with Matt Davis [because really???]. It makes me so damn jealous LOL But then again, Jenna is one of the most hated/underappreciated characters on TVD and I kinda can’t help associating her with Bela on SPN who is still my fave female character in the history of TV shows ever. Plus, Sara is a real sweetheart :)
11. Your biggest Squee moment of the year? The Vampire Diaries 2x03 Bad Moon Rising – Alaric walking into the Gilbert house and kissing Jenna in the end of the episode after practically breaking up with her in the beginning. SQUEE!!!
12. Your most Missed Old Fandom: Moonlight I guess. I am really sorry it got cancelled but it was a very nice TV show and I would really love to see more of it :P I wasn’t that much into it but it was a really cure TV show :)
13. Your Fandom that you haven't tried Yet, but want to? Let’s put it a bit differently – the fandom I am in but not to an obsessive level. It’s Merlin. I started watching it but with all the stuff taking too much of my time lately I cannot catch up with it. Hopefully I will during the holiday break. I really liked what I’ve seen so far but I think I might like it even more if I concentrate properly :)
14. Your Biggest Anticipations of the New Year: Oh well, that’s easy – The Vampire Diaries and Supernatural – will they be renewed, to begin with? How the storylines will go – and so on :) I really can’t get over with the whole holiday season and finally have my shows back! And I am kinda a little curious about how Smallville is going to end since it is their last season.